Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anorexic (Part 2)

Darlings...
The title was supposed to be Shoppaholic Monster In Me Unleashed Part 2 tapi cam Anorexic lagi cam stylo kan? So instead, I've changed the previous title post to this title instead. :p Anyhoo, I'm sooooo hype and happening (in FB that is) this past few months thanx to my hi school sayang, Shareena Shahar. Rajin jerk update stats and seems like im 24/7 online..:p  Everytime i turn on my lappy and log in to facebook, the first thing that i'll do is go window shopping. Yessszzzaaa!!! You read it right! I went window shopping and eventually splurge on angel's clothing and some deco for their room. Now i guess if i were to bring my purse to the doc, he'll probably diagnose her with anorexic due to me forcing her to vomit money. She is critically ill. Do pray for her so that she'll get well soon enough so that i can make her vomit MORE money, muahahahahaha (evil laugh)! 

So here let me share some more of the cute lil stuffs or good bargain that ive managed to find ....(i'll just share with ya some of FB shops link which i haven't shared in my earlier post aite...for those who haven't read my previous post, please click HERE)





THE SHOE/FLIP FLOPS


Angelbaby closet - FB

This is miffy's FAVOURITE shoe...;) its just H&M ya'all...;)  abc blogspot via FB

THE COATS

cute kan??ehehehe bought this for miffy..this was the coat i was refering to in my prev post. the ikea thingy.
cahay mataku - FB
Bought the one in red for ayra 



THE MISCELLANEOUS 



yaniedmayashop - FB

efarisha shop - FB

fiera edora-fb

the sleeves of this bolero is sooo cute..ehehehe will upload the picture of cik miffy wearing it..;)

Guess which one did i buy..eheheh yerp2..u got it right...the one with the leopard print... 

bought the one with the pink skirt...adore the shirt..ehehe wanted to buy both tapi cam melampau laks..pfffffft :p






tetty hayati - FB
bought owl and zebra backpack and mouse and penguin lunch bag..;) and the angels have been carrying their own stuff ever since... =D






my favourite games with the angels...;)


 P/s: the flip flops are just immitation..so thats y its cheap..but who cares, its cute and its just a flip flops kan?;) next update would be oversea preorder ie US/UK...;) ladies and men's collection....stay tuned ya...;)

No comments: