Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fahrin Ahmad, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves all in one



Speechless! When my darling hubby mula berbicara. I heart you too sayang. Your are my fahrin ahmad, keanu reeves, remy ishak, yusry kru, brad pitt, henry golding and most importantly johnny depp(coz he is the most like you...funny and 'hemsem' and coz he is the only one that u and i agree on one of the sexiest man on my list) And most of all, you are you, and you are my hubby. Mmmmuah..May Allah bless our marriage till eternity. Amin. ;)

He used to be my silent reader. But NOT ANYMORE. He has come out of the closet y'all. Just because i kept on nagging him to read my blog everytime i updated it and even when he said he has already read it, i would not believe him and would then start nagging on him not giving any comment or anything. So this mr ding dong bell (his nickname in FB...dont ask why he is using it...juz plainly because he finds it rather unique...NO kidding!pffft :p my funny hubby..eheheh) eventually tends to comment on every single entry of mine. Thanx love. Keep it up. And today, his comment somehow made me speechless. Touched.

Dear hubbies out there, please say it out loud. Yes, actions speaks louder than words, but words makes the communication more efficient. Sometimes saying it through actions are not enough. We, ladies would really love to hear it in words. Express it y'all. ;) And to my darling hubby, mmmuah..comment paling terbaaaaaaaaeeeeek!love u more...love you MOST...;) insyALLAH...amin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alamak ...saya salah eja la!!!