Monday, November 28, 2011

I miss .......

I've missed blog hopping, surfing, gossiping with fellow bloggie momsies and non-momsies...eheheh and most of all, i miss blogging...hope my mood for blogging will not fade. Hahahaha :p Well to be completely honest, there was a lot of the time where I wanted to share things with all of you, but somehow just did not manage to find the words and the lazy bones inside of me was getting lazier. :P Even though i was darn lazy to blog, somehow i managed to get myself busy in the kitchen, brushing up on my not-so-good-skill in cooking. The other day was craving for pancakes for breakfast and voila, googled up the recipe and came across this super duper simple yet very delicious and yummy pancake. So here is the link, 'Basic pancake recipe at about.com'. The angels managed to gobbled up 3 pieces of large pancake each. I even googled up how to make cheese cottage due to me craving to eat palak paneer. But still didn't have the chance to prepare the dish yet thou. ;) Anyways, happy cooking. Toodles.

No comments: