Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blessings In Blessings



Have you ever been stuck in a very bad traffic jam, and somehow still feel greatful that ur just merely stuck in a traffic jam without having to endure any seriouse pain(apart from ur legs being all cramped)?

And just savour the moment while you can cool and calmly? Or are you the type who curses other drivers who cuts queue and juz boldly scolds everything that u can lay ur eyes on?

Yesterday at approximately 8 am, I left selayang heading home towards 'bamboo river'. On normal days during normal traffic, I would have easily arrive home in not more than 1/2 an hour.

BUT

Unfortunately for me, I arrived home 2 1/2 hours later. Y? Bcoz the roads were congested. Cars hardly move. There were only 1 thing that came to mind. I thought that the police force had shut the roads once again as they did last Saturday in order to giveway for cyclist competing in the le Tour 'de Langkawi. As I was about to feel all stressed up because of rude drivers trying to cut queue by zig zagging thru, a police mobile came past my car. Then an ambulance and another police mobile. Then, only I changed my mind saying that there could have been an accident straight ahead.

Accidents happen alot on this particular road maybe because its too narrow and its a NO U-TURN area but some hard headed stoopid fool still feel that they are 'cats' having 9 lives and risking it is no 'bigadeal', doing u-turns and at the same time endangering others. So i thought that the accident was only a minor one. I was WRONG! 2 people died in the crash. 1 myvi, 1 huge gigantic lorry, and maybe a motorcycle were involved in the crash. Not so sure on the exact details but seeing people die in road accidents really spooks me.

Im not scared of the ghosts but im scared that there is so many things that i want n NEED to do hasn't been done yet. And dying in a road accident is not a pretty sight. Oh ALLAH, pls spare me my life, help me do good deeds and give me chances to repent to you. Guide me through life.

Alhamdulillah managed to arrive home safe and sound eventhough my injured feet all swollen because of driving...hehehehe manja n ngada sungguh...but after arriving home, felt really glad that it wasnt me who was in the crash and basically it made me happy n thankful that im fine eventhough kaki sakit for d whole day...yg sakit sikit jer..tapi blessings lebih byk..i still boleh gerak kaki tgn, masih boleh melihat..masih boleh makan and minum sendiri.. good enuff la kan?;)


condolence to the families who lost their somebody in that crash yesterday..

xoxoxo

*´`·.¸¸.·´`cru314ngel/cu734ngel´`·.¸¸.·´`*





No comments: