Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Officially...;)

First of all,Bismillah hir-Rahma nir-Raheem (In the name of Allah, the most Kind and the most Merciful). This is my first entry,on my new 'baby'. And i'm officially a blogger now ;).
Been wanting to blog for a long time now. There is soooooOoooOo much to say and to share. Dont know where to start. That was one of the reason why i've been procrastinating on blogging.

Oh well,i'll bore u a lil with my info in this first ever entry of me blogging. First of all, im a mother of 2. Working on my own. Yerp! Loved all the experience,friends and of course the money that ive gained..;) Love doing business as i feel that by working in this line,u tend to be closer to HIM. And u r ur own boss. Cool enuff for me. You can work at ur own comfort and whateva u give,is what u get!
Nowadays with IT in our home,its much more easier to work from home. And that was one of the reason why i chose this line of profession. And further more, i can watch my kids grow up right in front of my eyes and bond with em better!;)

My 1st angel is called miffy(nur miftah jannatulnaim) and the 2nd angel in my life is ayra(nur ayra jannatulnaim). Love em to pieces(hehehehe). They love singing and dancing A LOT. And loves talking and shopping too(i guess it runs in the family :p). Currently their favourite song is 'I gotta feelin' by BEP. Hmmm..kids nowadays are very advance..At the age of 2, they can even shut down the laptops properly..Cool huh?I wonder what was my milestones when i was 2...hmmmm??? They r my inspiration, my love, my blessing and my most valuable treasure from ALLAH. Its surprising for me that u'll learn more from a little angel ie kids/children compared to grown ups and ive learnt A LOT from them.

Other loves in my life are my supportive hubby(luv u sooo much syg), my cool n hip mommy, my loving sister, chic granma, and a very steady ayah, my bff nik norazimas and eimi. Oh ya,not forgetting Mr. Loba Loba (my fat and active cat). Im also in love wit shopping like since FOREVER. Current passion - tierack scarves, branded glasses, cute and lady like blouses and dresses, basically everything that is nice..;)

Shopping tips, Preggy advices, Lifes motivation, my bsness, bzness tips, my babies milestones etc are among the reasons as to why this blog is created. I welcome suggestions from my dear readers as to what they want me to blog about..;) From time to time,i'll conduct a competition amongst my readers and will give out attractive prizes. So be sure to follow me. ;)


I think ive succeeded in making all my readers bored. So i'll pen off here. Will update on a very interesting topic. Stay tuned....;)


No comments: