Sunday, April 25, 2010

Seminar...

Hmm... Sorry my dearies. Lama tak update sebab been extremely bz with work. Alhamdulillah, my bzness is progressing and its progressing FAST! Sejak wat bznes neh, kenal ramai orang baru yang sangat +ve and very encouraging! 

Last Sunday (18 April 2010) went to Awana, Genting for a seminar. Pergh!! Sgt2x best and so many knowledge that ive managed to learn from it. Seminar yang sgt penting utk newbies cam i on how to handle and how to progress in my business. The best part was my 2 idols were the speakers!! Kak ana (a lady multi-millionaire) and hanis (bakal multi millionaire) were there sharing their experience and sucess!! And insyALLAH...my aim is to be up there next year jugak..amin! so here is some of the snap shots yg i sempat mek during the seminar. Enjoice!


me and cik ha....baru jerk kenal tapi da ley ngam terus!!best!!


me, hanis (my mentor/idol), cik ha


hanis, and raz


Kak Ana the multimillionaire..





That's all for now...

B4 i forgot, updates on my business...
I'll be going to Brunei to expand my business. I'll be there from the 5th May to 9th May 2010. To all of you yang di Brunei, do come and visit us at MARTRADE fair. And to those yang berminat nak join i wat business ni, pls jangan malu and jangan segan..juz gimme a call as this is the GOLDEN opportunity coz i'll help u sell all...;)



xoxoxo

*´`·.¸¸.·´`cru314ngel/cu734ngel´`·.¸¸.·´`*



No comments: