Monday, April 26, 2010

Shu uemura..

Hey there... Guess what? Thanx to Wani, i had an opportunity to attend a makeup workshop conducted by Shu Uemura (well known japan make up brand) in Sunway Piramid. I was one of her many blog followers yang terpilih. And the workshop was superb! Eventho I was exhausted cause on that particular day, I had so many last minute works to do, thus I had to rush to and fro. But alhamdulillah, somehow I managed to attend the workshop eventho I arrived like super late. And the most important part was, I was there and learnt all the techniques. And I somehow managed to finish all the techniques before the others did. I was somehow in the express class. Hahahahaha :p Anyhoo, we got to play and experiment with all the makeup and hasilnya....







I sooooo love the eyeshadow. Bought myself a blusher in peach with 2 eyeshadows in pink and purple. And maybe next time will head there again aiming for the gold eyeshadow and also the concealer. And thanx again to hanis and wani... ;)


p/s: oh ya, ader freebies arituh..adoiyai..i tak snap pic tapi neh picture i kidnap from hanis


freebies from shu uemura...picture courtesy of hanis haizi...;)

xoxoxo

*´`·.¸¸.·´`cru314ngel/cu734ngel´`·.¸¸.·´`*





No comments: