Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cute Song For My Mr Monster Papa

Sayang...i heart you soooo MUCH!!!;)

I know that its not something that i produced or write on my own, but this song is something that defines how i feel about you eventho sometimes you DO get on my nerve and i feel like strangling you to death, but hey your the father to my childs...and being married to you is one hell of an awesome roller-coaster ride for which i dont wanna ride off ever!!!amiin.. i heart you my dear monster papa, ding dong bell tinker bell!!!




p/s:sorry for the mushy lovey dovey post...cudnt resist dedicating this song to my hubby..ehehehe i know, ramai kot yang dedicate lagu ni kat their partner..coz the song is soooo kiiiiyuuuut!

3 comments:

Drama Mama said...

sooo sweet! terus dedicate kat hubby gak. hahahah

http://twinkyiwnkystars.blogspot.com

cu734ngel said...

kan kan kan??sooo loving the song...ehehehehhe

(~_*) said...

childs?