Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dreamy Beds??

Darliiiiiiiingss.....
Aslmkm...

Oh my! I'm done with decorating my living, guest room, dining room, bedroom(halfway there). And now its time for me to decorate the angel's room. I still can't decide whether to buy them a single bed each or should i invest in a queen size bed instead? There is this 2 beds that i've got my eyes glued on which is available at ikea. Oh well, i know some of you out there might ridicule me for turning my house into mini ikea as most of my furnitures comes from there(sy malas nak ke kedai perabot lain, di ikea senang sbb everything is under one roof..pfffft ;p). Even my papa monster grumbles and complaints a lot bout my relationship obsession with ikea.

Papa monster says that the price for furniture at ikea is over-charged la apa la. You can get the same design at a lower price at a 'pama's furniture store. Well hey, the material is not the same, and depa tiru and ciplak design ikea! Say NO to piracy!(except this pirate of course)


Yeah, yeah, I know, Ikea kat msia ni mahal sikit sebabnya nak wat caner, gov tax mahal kan? But some of the things murah dari beli kat tempat lain and ada warranty. You can even return it if you change your mind and they'll give you FULL refund tanpa banyak soal. So, okie apa. Mana ada kedai lain yang wat camtuh kat msia ni? Kalau kat obersea, takyah citer r! Ops dah terlari tajuk. So here is the 2 design of beds that i suka.

Leirvik
Yang ni i suka sebab dia comey. Ada kerawang2 kat kepala. Nampak classy and yet dia simple ja!

eide
I suka katil ni sebab simple and tak tinggi. So kalau angels, jatuh katil pon, not to worry sangat la sebab tak tinggi kan?? And design dia simple je. Mr. Monster papa suka sebab MURAH. hehehe

But i'm still undecided. Kalau tanya mr monster papa, sat dia suruh i beli yang queen, the next minute he'll changed his mind suruh i beli yang single instead. Adoi, lagi menambah pusing kepala wa!:p Pastuh tiba-tiba papa monster suggest suruh beli double decker(which is soooo not in my list at all! And thats totally a BIG NO from me) So, what say you?

P/s: Post ini bukan dibayar siarannya oleh ikea. Mahupun ia bertujuan untuk promote ikea..ehehehe :p 

No comments: