Monday, September 6, 2010

First Paid Nuffnang Ads

Helooo dearies..
Alhamdulillah..after months of nuffnanging eventho i wasn't that active blogging until only recently, and today when finally my meter bar changed from rm0.00 to rm0.25. Weeehoooo...
I know its not as much as those who have been making thousands of hundreds from nuffnang, but that rm0.25 is a HUGE thingy for me..
thanx to my dear readers for clicking on the ad. And a special thanx dedicated to mzzoeana for advising me on nuffnangs and also how to create traffic for my blog. love ya loads sis...;]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am officially jeles ... mine is still RM0.00 ... huhu... Congrats! rezeki raya la tu .. BTW Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin ya ... ^_^

cu734ngel said...

hohoho no rizen to get jeles ma dear...im jeles of ur cooking skill..ehehehehe do mind sharing the recipes in ur blog puhhhleeeeeaaasssseee..ehehehehe ternampak2 puding strawberry and the wantan chicken...oh-me-oh-my...ehehehe

reena said...

Hi there!

Tak pa, skit2 lama2 jadi bukit :)

cu734ngel said...

tanx reena...
amin...orang kata the first step is the hardest kan?once da dpt duit tuh, insyAllah maintain traffic n slowly dier nye income pon okie la...btw sedap gilerrr nampak ur truffles...tak sbr nak wat