Thursday, September 30, 2010

Superman

What is with man and Superman?? 
Can any man out there explain?
Please..
I still don't get it. I've blogged about my discussion with Mr. monster papa and click here for that particular entry.
And just now, as I was blog hopping, saw the profile of a blogger and said that he is ain't superman..hmm..
Obviously we know that cause he is more superb than superman. Everybody is. Superman doesn't exist in the real world. It's just a character created. 

p/s: to those who  is waiting for the pictures of mr. monster papa, i am uploading it now. hehehehe..:p

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dah la pakai undies on the outside!! tak class langsung ... kekeke ... anak I suka Ultraman .. Cosmos lagi ok ... pening mak dia ... huhu

cu734ngel said...

sooo true.. i lebih suka spiderman coz he is funny. i have a thing for funny people..eheheh

Drama Mama said...

hahahahha....my kid tengah gila spiderman!my hub used to be a fanatic fan of spiderman too! hiks. tapi superman pun oklah boleh terbang. hiks

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

cu734ngel said...

hahahaha kapal terbang ley terbang..bird can fly jugak my dear drama mama..ehehehhe but tu la...what is it with man ngan superman..obsession??:p