Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ice-cream date

(This is a SUPER delayed post as the original post has been hay-wired by blogspot when they decided to do the maintenance)
Aslmkm darlings...

How are you?:) Last Tuesday had a mini reunion with my bestie in high school. Brought the two angels. And we really had a great time hanging out. Met up in ikea's cafe with my bestie, Nurul Ain Nasim Yusof. It's been almost to 10 years since the last time we met.




Cik Miffy posing for the camera


The yummylicious fish and chips.


The oh so hanyir salad. They should have given lotsa more lemon.


Nice pudding. 


The blueberry muffins.





My soo angelic angels.:)





Us girls. :)

We were classmates in high school. Right after PMR, being a braniac and a genius(ain of course, not me), she landed herself an irresistible offer to MRSM. So leaving me behind in my normal high school. Once you are in a boarding school, then your life is busy as hell(in my perception)and it was very hard for me to meet with her and vice versa.

After completing high school, our path never crosses each other. She furthered her study in the UK whilst i struggled for my STPM and then went to IIUM. Then i got married and here i am, blogging about myself. And since she is working in KL, we decided to catch up with each other and hence, the mini reunion.

Girls will always be girls. We gossiped, laughed our hearts out and refreshed every moments of the pasts that crossed our memories. Talked about the future and plans of tomorrow that yet to be known.

She kept on saying, "seronok kan u dah ada anak?" and "OMG, your married with kids dah! Unbelievable". Babe, if your reading this, tetiba aku rase cam OMG, betul ke cik miffy and miss ayra tuh anak aku? OMG, aku pon cam tak caya je aku pernah beranak...dua kali laks tu... And ain darling, you make me feel soooo OLD la pulak! Insaf kejap secara tetiba. Dah mak budak, takley la nak hoo haha..:p Sila control ayu ye cik PUAN Adlina pffffffft :p.

It was nearly 3 hours that we chit chatted and reminiscence the pasts. Luckily the kids were pretty much absorbed with the cartoon on Cartoon Network. So they didn't really bother to bother me and ain except for the times when their mouth is empty. They were munching happily to the yummylicious ikea's meatball and fries.

Ain had some other appointments after meeting up with me, thus we said goodbye. I swear, if she didn't have to go somewhere else, we'll still be talking till ikea closes. And seriously ain, (if ur reading this), cik miffy and miss ayra sangat-sangat angelic haritu okeh! So please imagine what i have to deal during those times that they are not being an angel themselves. :p Horror?! Agak la...:p Like FATHER like daughter yer..NOT like mother like daughter part perangai tu! :p

After bein stuffed with ikea's food, me and the angelica's went to THE Curve to feed my cravings for ice cream. We shared a bowl of banana royal. SAngat lah sedap. The moment the boy scooped our ice creams into the plastic cup/bowl, then i guess, less than 5 minutes, the ice cream starts to melt. It shows how HOT kL is nowadays. We digged into our ice creams viciously. Siap berebut-rebut. Sempat lagi bercam whoring. Cik miffy loves camera and loves posing for the camera. She posses very very good. Ala-ala model gitu. I swear i don't know where she get it from or learn. Coz i myself am not photogenic and camera hates me. My hubby? Pon tak suka camera. Kalau ada gap casting, please inform me, wanna try and send cik miffy.

So we cam whored a WHOLE lot. Thus, enjoy the picture. This is what i call 'LIFE'S SIMPLE PLEASURE'. Even small things and simple things such as spending time with your loved ones doing simple things like camwhoring, chit chatting yang nonsense, ice creaming etc, can really make your day. Oh yeah, I love going shopping with especially miffy because she can be a very very good shopaholic friend because she is good at spotting good bargains and good stuff that is on sale. :) And as for miss ayra, she is juz too lazy to walk, prefers being carried around or being pushed inside the trolley/stroller.






Ayra muka steam sebab rambang mata.


Cik miffy posing with angelina's mouth konon.


Nyum2




The toppings.





kejap je dah cair as it was sooo hot time tu..:p



Muka tak sabar



P/s: Ada banyak lagi gambar tapi as i said earlier on, blogger haywire and all my pictures jadi scripts. pffffft :P adoi...maka ketak laratan melanda nak upload gambar2 yang lain. just enjoy the pictures yang ive uploaded instead yer..;) mmmmuah

No comments: