Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mac and me

Encik suami insist on me posting at least a picture regarding my sunshine in my pocket kan...so here it is...a picture taken from my new pocket in my sunshine...





pictures are sooo super clear, its user friendly as ive never used any of its device b4, its super fast, and im still learning and loving it each day..;) 
Can you darlings guess what actually is my new sunshine in my pocket could be?:)

He managed to skype successfully with his long lost bff from hi school who is currently in london. And thanx to this machine, ive managed to get back into the mood for blogging as it never hangs..woot woot...
The layout pon super nice lah..Nanti will post video of the lil angel menyanyi...:)


P/s:sila teka sila teka...hahahha srius ramai menyampah dgn post ini kan?:p tak kesah la..janji i happy...its my blog after all...:p btw terasa nak blog ttg gambit saifullah itu..terpanggil nak blog ttg vc yg dihasilkan...cisdale la jugak dia nye komentar balas...

2 comments:

DDB said...

saya tau!!! saya tau!!!! mesti M**b***P** berharga RM****.**....
betul tak????


Love U!!!!!

cu734ngel said...

auuuwww...love you so much...thanx syg (eventhu kena byr balik) but still thank you..:)