Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Workspace

Let's feast our eyes on this very organised workspace. Loving the colour and the soo organised work space where everything has its own place. I'll never ever be in that place as i'm a messy type of person.


Maybe in the near future, i'll redo my attic into something similar as to this. There is a place to work and also a place to leisure. So it'll be easy to keep an eye on my angels. :D Dontcha think so?;)


Loving the chair design and also the idea of hanging up all the postcards. I'd love putting up postcards with very good scenery of places that i'd like to go to. It'll help relax my mind and help to generate ideas. Aite?


Very simple workspace. Suka sangat. But then again, i'll never can keep it that simple as i have lotsa things and love looking at things that i own. But sooo loving the simplicity in those pictures.


Kalau wat untuk angels workspace pon smart jugak ni kan?:)


Blue and white. Nice. Basically, i love white furnitures. It adds space to rooms. Where on earth depa juai kerusi itu??sgt suka..:)


Simple gila jugak. Oh so in love with white.

Okie, so now let me share the pictures of my working space. 


That is my notice boards. Yerp. Had to have 2 as i bought the grey first then only did mr ikea release the glass collection. As you all are aware of, im a shopaholic and thus really had to get the glass version of the notice board or my life is just not worth living. Hahaha yeah i can be greedy in those ways. :p


Tak tahu lah kenapa, tapi tetiba gambar neh gelaps pulaks.;p This is the look of my table on normal working days. On non working days, the looks remain cluttered and the same. Hahaha :p


PSP by my side ( only if cik miffy is not in the house). I can get bored at times and thus psp is there to make me happier. ;p And i loooooooove colourful things. Thus you can see very very colourful stationery here and there.


My source of inspiration. Can you guess who is who? :)


This is my hub's personal favourite kot. That is why he put it up himself. A personal choice i guess. Yer la, konon nak bagi semangat suruh isteri rajin berkerja surf tenet and jangan dok pandang other hot guys sgt..hehehehe He can be romantic and weirdly funny in that sense. ;P


Erk~ sumber inspirasi jugak ni. Tatkala mata letih memandang lappy, take a time off to rejuvenate my eyes and minds. 


Sooo loving this cute pen which is pressie from my sis bf. It goes really well with the sticky notes kan?;)


My lovely calendar. A gift from encik ding dong bell. Suka suka suka. There's a picture/pictures of henry my other bf. :p


Iklan 8tv sejenak di ctu.


Handsome kan?He is staring at me whilst im getting my work done. His smile is contagious. I'll smile everytime i look at him.


Still a baby...learning and trying to master. :)


Mr moo moo riding my loyal study lamp. Lama dah woo lampu ni. Ikea pon dah discontinue this particular design. 


My collection of magnets. Ada yang nak derma utk tambahkan collection i? Sila...Thank you in advance.


My stress ball/donut. My colourful note book. Perasan tak donut tu dak kena vandalisme oleh miss ayra?huhuhuhuh


My business card.


Sorry for the lack of quality and blurry pictures. Tangan kurang steady and snap guna camera fon free from digi itu sahaja. ;P



Sedih setiap kali tgk donut ni. It's a gift from my sis. Best woo...still squishy and smell of real donut. Miss ayra dah byk kali cuba gigit nak makan. Hahaha :p Dia geram sgt la tuh yang koyak the chocolate lining on it.


Can you guess who is this cute, adorable, chubby, sweet, baby?:)


Buns stuffed with chocolate lining. Hasil kerja miss ayra. Adoi la!


Still smiling despite been vandalised by miss ayra.


The angel's working spave.


We are neighbours ya'll! It is easier to monitor them. :)



The spoilt donut. Nevertheless, i still love it.


Cute kan pen ni? The owl is actually cik miffy's and there is another owl pen which i simpan kat tempat lain and that is miss ayra's. Tapi they have yet learn to appreciate things, thus kiboo tlg simpan n guna ink smpai habis, nnt bila dah besar sket, baru cik miffy and miss ayra ley belajar simpan sendiri okies?;)


My planner yang kosong. Sayang nak tulis. Hehehe


Told ya so. Cantik. Suka.:)


My scissors.


Mr. Bunny.

See, i've toldya that im messy and dont like to keep mu workspace tidy. Tu belum snap gambar lam drawers segala. 

P/s: Pictures yang atas tu, credits to google ye..yang bukan my workspace tu. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work space... ^___^

cu734ngel said...

thanx darl...:) tu baru half of it...lebih2 takley..sepah..hahaha

Unknown said...

i love ur work space la ... modern and the fact that ur angels workspace is just next to you ... BEST GILOS!!! ... ekekekek

cu734ngel said...

@papakeechee:thanx..hahaha snap bhgn meja je. nnt kemas sket baru snap bhgn lain..:)