Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chance And Chances

I wish that i'll be given a chance to change. Just hold on to whatever that is left and make the best of it.



 Maybe its too much to ask but i just hope that you too will not give up as how i said earlier on. I'm just being a foolish person as i didn't mean all the things i said. Not even a single word. But pressure somehow managed to bring out my stupidity at the time when i should be much more wiser!!! I hate what is going on now. I missed all the things that we had. And I know, if i were to lose it, it ain't get better. But it'll be worse than what it is right now. I'm so sorry for loving you. And i know deep down inside you, even when you are exhausted, but you still want things to be better coz if not, you wouldn't had sacrificed everything that you have till you are all drained out now. But i know that we still stand a chance as if there is no more hope, things would have shattered a long long long time ago and it wouldn't even started. I love you with all my heart and hearing you say those words back to me is deeply missed. I took things for granted. I dont know why and i dont know how anymore......:( The inly thing that i know and very sure now, even when you said that its too late is that I LOVE YOU and will forever love you. Sampai syurga....amin

No comments: