Saturday, October 23, 2010

Premium Beautiful

Salam dearies....

Another entry on this corset.

I bet there's a lot of you who is wondering whether or not this thing really works. Well, in my own personal opinion, i've been wearing it since last April and it does wonders to me and my family's health. Click here for my previous entry on premium beautiful. I can do free trial if you want. And mind you, I was skeptical about the whole corset thingy before i tried it on. Had all the negative ideas about it. But after putting it on, fell in love head over heels with it and am still loving it.

In this particular entry, just wanna share with you one of my client's(my bff) testimonials on premium beautiful. She is suffering from slip disc. And she is also suffering from thyroid. Yet she can't afford since she is still a student who is about to graduate but is very keen on the idea of owning her own pb set. Well whats the purpose of me becoming one of the dealer if i wouldn't help my own friend aite?

So i proposed to her to buy piece by piece and pay in installment instead. Her main aim is to help reduce and insyALLAH cure her back pain. And also to trim down her tummy. Alhamdulillah, her back pain is getting better, and she doesn't have to live on pain killers anymore. Her tummy pon dah turun sangat2 dah. She started wearing it during early Ramadan. And after a month plus of wearing it, she has lost like 5cm from the tummy area. She is only wearing the waist nipper for the time being.

This entry will be updated in the near future..ehehehhe ada hal japs..

No comments: