Friday, October 1, 2010

Maher Zain ticket Concerts

Salam dearies...
Remember my earlier post on maher zain coming to kL? For those who doesn't remember/know please kindly click here. And surprisingly, up to this minute, there's loads of enquiries asking me whether or not i still have the tickets to sell??
And
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
the answer is NO. I don't even have a ticket for me, myself and i neither do I have the tickets to let go nor am   i selling the tickets. So sorry dearies if the post misled you in thinking that i am the agent or something. But if anybody out there is willing to sell the maher zain's ticket, please do sms or email me because i have ready buyers. Yes people...its BUYERS with an S. I suppose Maher Zain should extend his stay here or should organise another show or something. Obviously, he has lotsa fans in Malaysia and the concert that his having right now is not enough to accomodate the huge number of fans that is willing to go and listen to his beautiful composed songs. So Mr. Maher Zain, in case if your reading this(acewah perasan la pulak..eheheh :p macam la mamat ni nak baca blog tah pape i), PLEASE organise a concert for a more HUGE crowd than the ones your having right now. And please spare me, yours truly a ticket or two with the best seating. Thanx.
Barakallah.

No comments: