Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cornetto Show Your Love BE

Darlings....
As you all know, i was away from my lil blog for awhile. And good news is IM BACK at full swing now!!!!! Weeehooooo.. And alhamdulillah, at the day that I decided to come back, there is another good news awaiting for me at my nuffies account!!! Yerpie dee yerp!!! The title says it all. My first ever BE. Hahahaha sorry okie for you bloggers who hates and condemns other bloggers who blogs just for the sake of money! Well honestly, i do it for both. The passion of sharing, rantings, and if there is a chance for me to get some money out of it, why not?? But of course, do not do it purely based on monetary aspects alone. Put that aside. Just wanna share another contest that Walls Cornetto is having.

This contest is easy. You don't need to be a blogger to join in the fun. Eat as many cornetto ice-creams as you can. Collect the lids. Submit the lids along with the contest forms that can be obtained at all the participating outlet or you can download it here and print it out. For more info on the terms and condition, you can click on the cornetto advert banner at the top of my page and you will be redirected to their facebook's page. And the T&C is available there. Prizes such as Ipad, astro decoder, ipod touch and to name a few to be won. :) good luck darlings!!!!:) Lets show your love!!!

No comments: