Friday, October 8, 2010

Swimming Lessons For FREE

Remember that I said that I wanted to give free swimming lessons? So here it is. The info on the free swimming lessons. Erk..I didn't say that I wanted to give the swimming lessons personally aite? I don't even know how to swim and after watching the tutorials, i think i am going to start on my class tomorrow.

This is among the best that i've found on the net. Click here. Loved it as it teaches right from basic and that is the breathing method. It may look easy, but for a beginner, that is the most important lesson as if you are not able to have the right breathing method, than the chances of you drowning is very high. Thus people, practice and improve the breathing method first. And the video is also on youtube.

Oh btw, the website is actually in french but you can translate it to english via google chrome. I'm not so sure if mozzila and IE has the same ability. The methods shown is a very easy to understand as it shows in detail the body, feet movement from sideview, rear view and so on. The method that is shared is actually the same method that any swimming instructor would teach you. A friend of mine told me this once upon a time. So with this, lets go splash ourselves.



P/s: You can learn a lot from youtube. Not just watch and enjoy music/movies but instead you can also learn how to cook, sew, even the art of folding clothes. * a reminder to myself* :p

2 comments:

laila said...

hello love^^ you have a very nice blog. the lil girls are so precious:) cheers!

cu734ngel said...

auuww ur so sweet..tanx dear