Friday, October 8, 2010

Shopping Experience At Ikea

Darlings...


The Ikea catalogue is OUT!!!!

Go get yourself a copy. I've taken mine. Siap post to a friend in Alor Stuck gi ( waving to you la deqna...heheheh da dapat da??selamat decorate bilik baby k darl?:D ) Ada sesiapa nak order buku ni ka? Can email me. I'll try do my best..:) but I'll charge for posting la. Hehehe It has been a hobby of mine since ikea mula-mula pindah to its own building for me to go grab a copy of their catalogue. Bukanlah hajat nak memborong but just for the sake of 'cuci mata' and for the sake of inspirations plus ideas on how to do the decorations. But honestly, I prefer deco yang dalam katalog ikea tahun 2005, 2006, 2007. As for this year, deco dia nampak not so feminine and sangat padat. I don't like rumah yang banyak sangat barang. I suka sepah and MALAS nak kemas (hahaha yerp, im a very2 lazy person..its a well known fact :p). Less things, less mess. 

I love going there. Why? Because the facilities aplenty, the curry puffs are delicious, the salmon is soooo yummylicious, and the angels enjoy themselves as there are the smaland where they can play. And FYI, ayra can eat up like 5 pieces of ikea's curry puffs in one seating. So if ever she is down with fever, then ikea curry puffs is a must have cause that is the cure to her appetite (yeah, she may look small, but her tummy is very expendable as her appetite is huge and she only stops eating when she sleeps). Don't let me start on the foods available at the cafe. The prices are very reasonable too. I'd prefer dining there compared to other fast food or restaurants available around the area as the potions are huge and its affordable. They are famous for their meatballs. And that is one of the must have during our visits. Other than that, you should also try the salmon in chives sauce. It is very addictive. The chicken leg is also a must have too. If you are shopping with baby, worry not as they have a microwave available for use to reheat the baby's milk or food. 

Just wanna share some pictures of the angels enjoying themselves there. Thanx to their godfather-in-training for spoiling us with lunch and an ice cream treat as a birthday pressie for Miffy.

























No comments: