Saturday, October 9, 2010

Teaching The Angels

Salam dearies...

Good morning...

Oh well, just wanted to share some of the methods that i've practiced in teaching my angels how to recognize the alphabet. Well, first did anyone of you remember that i've shared a link in my previous entry that the angels frequents? Click here to refresh your memories.

And as of today, I would like to share with you the method of me teaching my angels. I'll get them to remember the shapes, name of the alphabet and the sound. Next, I'll get them a pencil and a book each (preferably a colourful magazine where the writings are big ie the mickey mouse clubhouse magazine, a colouring story book etc). Then, open up a page and ask them to circle the alphabet that they have learn for the day. At the same time, ask them repeatedly the sounds of the alphabet and the name of it from time to time. When they have finish the task, reward them with goodies or play some games. Make the learning process as much fun as possible.

P/s: More home schooling tips and method please click here. And I was so inspired and determined to home school my angels after watching mama fiza's interview on WHI.

No comments: